“You and I We're movie-rich, We're reflected in the window, The dark night's black mirror glass...”
This Train is My Life
Racket TV Lounge
Latest Tour Dates
Support The Band
Racket Store Home
Eweb & News
Eweb & News Articles 2020
- Couch Convention 2020 Events Update
- Couch Convention 2020 Merchandise Pre-Order
- Couch Convention 2020
- A Few Words From Mr h
- A Lockdown Audience With Marillion
- Marillion Weekends 2021 / 2022 Announcement
- Made Again (Lockdown Version)
- Update from h and Steve Rothery
- Something For The Weekend
- Happy Easter
- All In It Together
- The Space (Video On Demand)
- Hope Flowers / Script For A Jester's Tear Deluxe Edition
- Blue Monday - Signed Prints Now Available
Eweb & News Articles 2019
- Merry Christmas From The Band
- Marillion App Christmas Card Giveaway
- Marillion App & Video On Demand
- Fantastic Place Video
- Friends From The Orchestra Tour Update
- Friends From The Orchestra Tour
- We Have A Confession To Make...
- UK Tour 2019 T-Shirt Pre-Order
- Steve Rothery Band Update
- Afraid Of Sunlight Deluxe Edition Pre-Order
- Words On The Weekend & Edison's Children News
- 5th June 2019 - Marillion Weekends 2019 - Thank You!
- 9th April 2019 - A Few Words From Ian
- 26th March 2019 - Marillion Weekend 2019 - Port Zelande
- Private Gig Charity Raffle
- Happy New Year
18 May 2015
H Diaries Volume 1 On Kindle
Hello beautiful world. Bonjour beau monde!
I'm pleased to announce the release of Vol 1 of my diaries "The Invisible Man - 1991-97" in the Kindle format.
You can now live my life on your tablet... Or have me in your pocket.
Volume 2 (1998-2014) will be available later in the year.
Thanks to all who came to Marseille at the weekend! Marvellous.
See you for more naturalness and supernaturalness in Paris on Saturday ..or Gibraltar Saturday-week.
I'm also delighted to announce that guitar-legend Dave Gregory and up n'coming drumming legend Nial Hogarth will join me on stage in Paris this weekend prior to our appearance together in Gib!
How perfectly fabulous and formidable...
Love and handstands, mes amis